Welcome to the Zila Career Center
Zila offers exciting opportunities that will challenge your abilities, expand your skills and reward your contributions in an atmosphere that encourages both personal and professional growth for all.
Additionally, Zila offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Zila, Inc. is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and is proud to have a drug-free environment. All employment offers are contingent upon applicant successfully completing drug and background screenings.
Employee Benefits at Zila
Zila is proud to offer a wide selection of industry-competitive benefits. Full-time employees, who work more than 30 hours per week, are eligible for the following benefits on the first day of the month following 30 days of full-time employment with the company.
- Medical Plan: Zila offers comprehensive medical insurance with two different PPO options. Each of the PPO plans provides low co-payments and deductibles.
- Dental Plan: The dental plan is a PPO that includes a network of participating dental providers. Dental insurance covers preventative, basic and major restorative services.
- Vision Plan: This benefit includes eye exams, lenses, frames, contact lenses and discounted services.
Company Provided Benefits
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment: Zila provides basic life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance for you and your family members. Supplemental coverage is also available to employees and family members at competitive rates.
- Short-Term Disability (STD): This coverage is designed to help you meet your financial needs if you become unable to work due to an injury or illness. This benefit has the potential to last up to 26 weeks.
- Long-Term Disability (LTD): This coverage can be used in the event your disability continues beyond the short-term disability elimination period. Coverage with long-term disability can last for up to five years.
- 401(K): Employees may begin to participate in the 401(K) plan immediately following their date of hire. Employees are eligible for the employer match after one year of service. Zila contributes a generous match to employee funds, up to a certain percentage. Once eligible for the company match, employees are 100% vested in all employer contributions.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
— Healthcare Reimbursement Account: This account allows employees to set aside pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction to pay for eligible healthcare expenses.
— Dependent Care Reimbursement Account: The dependent care account allows employees to set aside pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction, which may then be used for reimbursement of dependent care expenses.
- Paid Holidays: Zila observes 14 paid holidays per calendar year for full-time employees.
- Paid Vacation: Employees are eligible for 120 hours of paid vacation per year at the start of their employment through the first five years. From five to 10 years 160 hours are granted, and beyond 10 years, an employee is eligible to receive 200 hours per year.
- Extended Sick Leave: Employees are allotted a set amount of 56 hours per year.
- Education Assistance: Zila provides educational assistance for full-time employees for pre-approved education programs up to a limit of $3,000 per year.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Employees and family members are eligible for professional and confidential counseling services. Expert counselors can address issues including depression, marital and family conflicts, alcohol and drug abuse, grief and loss, landlord/tenant, and legal issues.
- Mother’s Room / Lactation Rooms: Lactation rooms are available for mothers who are nursing.
- Health Services: Zila provides yearly flu vaccinations, hosts blood drives and supports the occupational health of all employees.
- Health and Wellness Discounts: Zila has a partnership with several gym locations to offer employees discounted rates on monthly gym membership dues.
- Travel Assistance: Emergency travel assistance is available when you travel more than 100 miles from your home.
- Company Sponsored Events: Zila believes in giving back to its’ employees and the community. We sponsor company events such as barbecues, summer picnics, holiday parties, recreational leagues and philanthropic events.
Note: The above information is intended as a summary only and could change without notice.