Patients should not brush or floss for seven days in the treated areas.
Small amounts of ATRIDOX® may come loose during the treatment period; ATRIDOX® is harmless if swallowed.
Download patient homecare instructions.
ATRIDOX® can usually be applied without chair-side assistance.
- Insert cannula into base of pocket
- Express slowly into pocket
- Separate product from cannula by pressing tip against tooth
- Use a wet cotton swab to hold product in while extracting cannula
- If ATRIDOX® is above the gingival margin, use a wet currette or a cord packing instrument to tamp product lightly into pocket
- Posterior interproximal sites
- In general, deeper sites, especially if there is an associated furcation
- Shallow pockets
- Single-rooted teeth
- Recommendations for least-retentive sites:
– Overflow ATRIDOX® and pack into embrasure
– Cover with periodontal dressing
Patient and Office Materials
Download the following brochure or order it from your Zila sales representative.