SL3 Diode Laser
Zila is proud to introduce the SL3 diode laser, the only desktop unit that offers multiple high-end features at a low-end price. Engineered by the same innovators of the award-winning NV Microlaser, the SL3 diode laser delivers advanced portability, convenience, and ease-of-use at a value the industry has been looking for.
The SL3 diode laser offers:
- Disposable fiber-tips that eliminate the need to strip and score fiber before each use.
- Cordless mobility between operatories with long-lasting battery operation.
- A wireless foot pedal for convenient laser activation without the finger fatigue and loss of dexterity/visibility associated with finger activated lasers.
The robust feature set combined with the entry-level price point, and an 8 CE credit laser certification course makes the SL3 diode laser an unparalleled and an amazing value.
General Dentistry Applications:
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.5″ x 7.0″ x 5.5″
- Active Medium: GaAlAs Laser Diode
- Wavelength: 808 +- 5nm
- Operation Mode: CW and Pulsed at 10Hz
- Output Power: 3.0Watts Maximum
- Delivery System: 400 Micron Unifiber™ system w/ Disposable fiber-tip. Activation: 2.4 GHz RF Wireless Foot Pedal
- Power Source: 100-240 VAC, 0.8 A Max, 50-60hz; or Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Aiming Beam: 650nm Red Diode
- Voice confirmation: Yes
- Class V Gingivoplasty
- Implant Recovery
- Aphthous Ulcers
- Laser Curettage
- Incision and Excision
- Incision and Draining of Abscess
- Exposure Normal Tissue
- Exposure Fibrous Tissue
- Molar Exposure
- Access Gingivectomy
- TAD Recovery
SL3 diode laser comes with everything you need to start lasing right out of the box. Box includes: Laser, Wireless Foot Pedal, (3) Pairs of Eyewear, (10) Fiber-tips Starter Box , Power Adapter and Cable, Unifiber™ System, one Hand Piece and Fiber, Caution Sign, Initiating Film, Introductory DVD, User’s Guide and Quick Setup Guide. Online Laser certification is also included at no additional cost.
One laser certification is also included at no additional cost.
The SL3 diode laser is backed by a 2-Year Warranty