How To Use
Rotadent® Plus is designed to be easy to use for your patients while being an effective homecare periodontal tool. Three brush head styles make it convenient and effective for a variety of patients. All brush heads contain MicroAccess filaments to help deliver water-based medicaments.
- Hollow: Cleans and polishes large surfaces of teeth and sweeps under gum line. Hollow tip aids in oral medicament application. The hollow center holds liquid medicaments, such as oral rinses, and helps deliver medicaments into deep spaces.
- Short: Cleans and polishes with the same benefits of the hollow tip, but especially effective around braces.
- Long: Best for patients with large interproximal spaces, orthodontics or fixed bridges. Also sweeps under the gum line where periodontal disease and implantitis begin.
|The proprietary MicroAccess filaments on the Rotadent® Plus fit into tight interproximal spaces that conventional brushes can’t reach. These filaments, along with the 360-degree sweeping action — a feature only found on the Rotadent® Plus — clean out plaque and bacteria from these difficult-to-reach areas.|
For best results, follow these guidelines:
- Charge the power handle for 24 hours before you begin using your Rotadent® Plus.
- Use a water-based gel toothpaste or one of Zila’s ProDenRx® brush-on products.
- Patients should brush each tooth individually using an “M” motion on the upper set of teeth and a “W” motion on the lower set of teeth.
- Brush heads should be replaced every three months. Brush heads are available through dental offices or online.
- Recharge Rotadent® Plus rotary toothbrush by placing it in the charging base when the brush head starts to slow.
Click on the video to watch a demonstration of Rotadent® Plus.